We are not just another bed bug exterminator. We can show you and your staff how to prevent bed bugs from infesting your property.
Complete Bed Bug Control is passionate about education. We believe knowing how to prevent a bed bug infestation is your best treatment option. That’s why we offer private training to tenants and the staff of hotels, apartment complexes, universities, and other establishments.
Here’s a sample of some of the topics we offer:
- Identifying bed bugs and understanding their life cycle
- Incorporating bed bug inspections into housekeeping duties
- Developing a maintenance plan to prevent a bed bug infestation
- Knowing when to notify your landlord or general manager
- Prevention methods to avoid a bed bug infestation before it starts
- Training methods and materials for tenants and employees to focus on early detection and prevention
- Benefits of heat treatments over chemical treatments for exterminating pesticide resistant bed bugs
- History of bed bugs and the bed bug extermination methods and what to expect in the future
- How to safely dispose of bed bug infested items
- What to do and what not to do after a bed bug infestation is discovered
We’ll also supply you with teaching tools you can share with your managers, staff, and tenants, including posters and Petri dishes showing bed bugs in various stages of their lifecycles.
How Can You Safely Remove Bed Bugs?
If you suspect your property, located in Minnesota, already has bed bugs or if you want to prevent bed bugs from coming in the first place, you’ll want to hire a licensed, reputable bed bug extermination company like Complete Bed Bug Control.